2.06.2012

Monday Mash.

First off my best friend, Elly, is venturing off to a far away land tomorrow... for 6 whole months and that is the minimum (knowing her, she will figure out some way to stay a little longer). I could not be more excited for her and the big adventure she is about to go on, but I am realizing how different its going to be without her. She is the kind of person that you do not get tired of. The kind of person that is game for anything, anytime. We can have fun together by literally just being around each other, it doesn't matter what we are doing.

She teaches me things every time I am with her. Things like how cool the x-games are, how to slow down and enjoy life, and how great it is to be yourself. Elly is pretty inspiring and I am going to miss her shining spirit. She has made many of my nights ones to remember and I already can't wait to hear all about her time away!

I am sharing this because I hope you have a friend like Elly in your life. If you do, don't be like me and wait to tell them how great they are before they are leaving for a while. Go ahead and let them know what a blessing they are to you. It feels good to be loved and it feels good to have someone to love on. I think we only come across such special people few times in our life, so when you find one, hold on to them!

Cheers to friends, being young, and taking adventures!

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
-Steve Jobs

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment