2.25.2012

Lately.









I got asked to prom by a really great guy on monday.
I have been down with a cold since tuesday.
I have been trying to figure out what I want to do about Lent, if anything. Still have not decided.
I watched Where The Wild Things are on my sick day. I loved it, but I can't put my finger on why.
I spent $30 of my christmas money on this granola. Is that crazy? I'm thinking its going to be the best granola I have ever eaten... fingers crossed.
Today was the first day I took medicine for this cold. I am not really a medicine person.
I did not cook all week until today and what did I make? cookies.
I swooned over Heidi Swanson's Super Natural Everyday all week, and got inspired to put together a pancake mix.
I ripped out all the pages about food from every one of my Whole Living Magazines and put them into a binder. I now have a new cookbook!
I am trying to get ahead on homework this week, since its the last week before SPRING BREAK.
I made reservations at this and this restaurant for our trip to Charleston. (t minus 9 days!!)

I'll be back with the pancake mix recipe and maybe the cookie recipe too!

No comments:

Post a Comment